- Respect other’s opinions
- Don’t criticize or complain
- When wrong, admit it quickly.
- Remember the other person’s name.
- Give honest and sincere appreciation.
- Praise even the slightest improvement.
- Publicly praise others accomplishments.
- Rather than giving orders, Ask questions.
- Arouse an eager want within the other person.
- Be a good listener. let the others do more talking
- Go out of your way to make people feel important
- Encourage others (To think big and to be positive)
- To get the best of an argument, avoid it (Discuss over Debate)
- Be Emphatic. Try to see things from the other person’s point of view.
15 principles from How to win friends and influence people
Every Wednesday, I share interesting things & stories from Non-Fiction Books, Internet & Life.